Friday 23 November 2012

AN "ORANGE" DAY WITH GRACE CODDINGTON

Grace Coddington is a Creative Director of US Vogue Magazine. And with the class, today, we went to Browns, where she was gonna be. The sun was shining so brightly, as bright as my heart. I couldn't wait to meet her.



Image

Image

Well, last night i have planned to wear "this" and "that", style my hair neatly, bla bla bla just for today. Now you could see in my photo below how i looks messy and super casual . I spent much time to do some works until late night yesterday, and when i woke up this morning, as i feel really tired, i  just took something casual yet comfortable (in my own  style) to be wore. But still..... fabulous!

Image

Her book is amazing. It looks so special with her photo on the cover, unusual fonts for the title, personal photos of her and some cute illustrations. And i think, this book brings out her identity & personality. I haven't read all of the contents. But as far as what i have read, it's  really worth buying.


Image



Image

Image

Image

 This day was so orange, so bright, so happy! I was very lucky for having a chance to meet her. Motivated me to be the one will who sign my fashion book for my customers, fans,  readers and the fashionistas one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment